Integrus Holdings, Inc.
Integrus Holdings, Inc. ''Leading the Way'' is a designer, developer and marketer of quality tableware for the high-end commercial foodservice market globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market. Headquartered in Loudoun County, Virginia. Founded in 1993 with two employees, but focused from the very start on quality dinnerware for culinary professionals and for the home. In 1997, the company expanded its offerings to flatware, glassware and tabletop accessories, becoming a ''total table'' operation for the commercial foodservice market. In 2000, FTS's products appear in the finest venues in more than 20 countries. The company's US operations include its corporate headquarters, a retail operation, Sterling Restaurant Supply located in Ashburn, VA, a foreign trade zone warehouse in Winchester, VA, a regional headquarters in Las Vegas, NV, and showrooms in key markets throughout the country. Integrus Holdings international operations include Fortessa of Canada, serving the Canadian market, Fortessa of Europe (Germany), Fortessa (Asia) Ltd (Hong Kong). Also partnerships in Dubai to serve the Middle Eastern market, Singapore to service the ASEAN market and in Mexico to serve the Latin American market.
Whom to Contact
- Victoria DeFruscioDirector of Programs, Consumer ProductsPhone: (703) 787-0357, 1190
- Rose Ann DomeniciChief Marketing Officer
- Scott HambergerPresident, CEO
- Peggy MusgraveExecutive Administrator-Director of Community Affairs
- Vivian RoederHuman Resources
- Laura SmithSRS Marketing Strategist
- Terri WilliamsExecutive Administrative AssistantPhone: (703) 787-0357
20412 Bashan Drive Ashburn, Virginia 20147 *Located in One Loudoun Located in One Loudoun on the corner of Thornedike and Bashan Drive. The entrance to SRS store faces the Starbucks drive thru.