- Nonprofit/Charitable Organization
ECHO was established to provide lifelong support for adults with disabilities. We provide skill building, job placement day support & transportation to empower individuals with disabilities to achieve their optimal level of personal, social and economic success. We offer Northern VA organizations customized solutions and contract employees business services including: Dishwashing, Packaging and Kitting, Sorting and Tagging, Mailroom Management, Shredding and Scanning, and Grounds Maintenance.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Paul Donohue, Jr.Chief Executive Officer71 Lawson Road SELeesburg, VA 20175Phone: (703) 779-2100
- Erica LengermannDirector of Sales and Marketing
- Greg RobertsSr. Director of FinancePhone: (571) 707-8246
- Deidre WilliamsHuman ResourcesPhone: (571) 707-8269